A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Engeron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Engeron is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engeron
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Engeron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Engeron, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engeron graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Engeron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Engeron MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Engeron practice?
- Dr. Eric Engeron has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Engeron practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houma, LA.
See Houma Cardiologists.