A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Englestein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Englestein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Englestein, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Englestein graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Englestein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Englestein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Englestein practice?
Dr. Eric Englestein practices Neurology near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Dover, NJ.
See Hackettstown Neurologists.