Neurologists
10474 W Thunderbird Blvd
Ste 200
Sun City, AZ 85351
623-972-3800
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Run away as fast as you can  |  show details
by Ada on Oct 13th, 2013

I told him the botox made my headaches worse and he said that was impossible. Wanted me to try again (probably for more $$$$$. Pushed his own nutritional tablets. I unfortunately bought a bottle. Checked on the web. Nothing in the tablets but fillers. NOTHING!!!! Big waste of money. Will never go back again.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by Kay R. on Aug 29th, 2013

Dr. Eross is always willing to go the extra mile to help me get better. He explains different options and treatments. Just a very caring DO.

|  I am grateful for Dr Eross  |  show details
by Donna on Aug 1st, 2013

I had had migraines every day for over a year. It started after I had been bitten by a snake: a major physical trauma. I had given up hope. Dr Eross and the other doctors at the Mayo Clinic saved my life. The preventative I was prescribed (Topamax) isn't for sissies...lots of side effects but the migraines stopped. I am grateful and have been for 10 years now that I seldom get a migraine. I had flown to AZ to see DR Eross and he continued to help me long after I'd seen him by guiding my doctor in Texas to continue with my treatment. He is a kind and understanding doctor.

|  A very kind doctor and staff  |  show details
by Teri on Jun 5th, 2013

While it took a long time to get a new patient appointment, it was worth the wait. I felt comfortable from the minute I walked in. The staff is great. The office is clean and neat. Dr. Eross was very kind and thorough. I asked a lot of questions and never felt rushed at all. I would definitely recommend him.

|  Dont DO IT  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

Dear Reader,Please learn from my mistakes, doctor Eross is not worth your time. In the year I have been treated by him there has been no relief for my migraines. I saw him following a lawyers advice after a motorcycle accident. In this year I have been prescribed almost 10 medications and reduced to carrying pills around with me all day. His method of treating was to throw meds at me, wait a month and then if nothing happened he would prescribe a different set. During these medications I had seizures, violent mood swings and several other adverse effects (none of which I have ever known before IN MY LIFE). He and his staff would often have me continue the medication even though I told them about the side effects I was experiencing. Today I was informed after a year he would not write a paper stating my future prognosis to close my accident case. However, he will allow my lawyer to interview him for $1200.00 an hour! I am now broke due to bills, still in pain and have had a year of his treatment, he is nothing like any healthcare provider I have ever known. Please, dont relive my experiences, waking up to your loved one crying because you had a seizure thanks to this doctor is NOT something I would wish upon my worst enemy. I have grown up with military doctors, worked with EMS and law enforcement and am currently working in the wake of hurricane sandy, all to receive this information from my lawyer as they dont see fit to call me back. If they would do this to me in the prime of my life I fear what would happen to others.

Sep 9th, 2012

After years of suffering from migraines, it is wonderful to have Dr. Eross finally help me with them! He explained everything about migraines. He takes as much time as he needs with me. I have to drive almost two hours to get to his office and I never have to wait very long to see him. He explained how the medication would work and how to take it. His office is neat and clean and his staff is very pleasant. I would definitely recommend him!

|  Awsome Awsome Awsome!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

My mother diagnosed with very serious condition, couldnt find help anywhere, couldnt get answers. Went to Dr. Eross. His office is beautiful but more importantly, his staff is wonderful. Dr. Eross was easy to understand, perfect bedside manners and he listened. I was also impressed that he took time to review her information prior to comming in. He put a plan into place for my mother, and our family is very satisfied. I work for doctors and I would highly recommend Dr. Eross to anyone!

|  No real neurological exam--lots of vitamins  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

I have seen Dr Eross multiple times. Each time he pushes the expensive vitamins, refuses to listen to symptoms, and prescribes medications I am unable to take due to negative reactions.

|  Dr Eross you know your in good care  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

I have had horrible chronic migraines and I have finally found a dr who takes the time to listen, looks at my medical history...and puts me on a regiment that doesnt make me feel like I'm on a pignue pig games *aka: the, "oh that med didnt work?" "try this one"..."oh that didnt work either?" "here have this instead."* which has happen way to often in my life. Dr Eross is a breath of fresh air who is on top of the medical break throughs with migraines. I have fianlly found relief to my pain! I am happy becuase Dr Eross is an amazing dr with a genuine personality. I would recommend him to anyone who have lost their faith in Dr's....becuas he will deffiantly make you change your mind...excellent dr's do exsist! And Dr Eross is one of them. :)

|  Eross is not an MD and is not a neurologist  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

Unbelievable. To begin, Dr. Eross is not an MD; hes just a DO. More importantly, however, he is NOT board certified. Nor does he even hold the specialty of Neurosurgeon. Hes just a plain doctor with an attitude. And, Eross is not terribly bright. Review is limited to only 1000 characters. Condensed highlights: Scam. Bait-and-switch. His recommended treatments are not evidence based. Very new-age` pseudo-medical therapies. Profit margins drive treatment options, sometimes to the detriment of patients benefit. Unethical. As close to fraud as one can get without actually crossing the line. I regret enduring the long wait for an appointment. Most bothersome is his lack of privileges at any Valley hospital, despite being in Phoenix for over 15 years. Lastly, while the staff is not particularly helpful, I did rate the office dcor 4 stars. It is dimly lit, quiet and soothing.

May 18th, 2011

He helped me when no one else could.

Apr 29th, 2011

Dr. Eross has always acted in a caring and professional manner. He seems very informed about headaches. He gave me a bunch of free reading material about migraines. You can tell that his office has been set up with people that have headaches in mind- it feels more like a spa than a doctor's office. I have migraine headaches and appreciate that they keep the lights dimmed and I have never smelled any obnoxious odors (like air fresheners or cleaning supplies).

|  Listen to Negative Reviews - I wish I had.  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr. Eross has a several negative reviews on several sites. After my one and only visit with him I wish I had listened to those negative reviews. It is my opinion that what is stated in the other negative reviews is overwhelmingly accurate. Based on his report sbout me, it seems he didn't listen to word I said and I can't understand the reason behind what looks like intentianally inflamatory remarks he made that I beleive will cause me harm elsewhere. In my opinion, he is set up to take your money on initial visit so he can refuse to treat you later. I regret seeing him and suggest you should look elsewhere. In my opinion he makes unjust moral judgements and is arogant. He was a complete waste of time and money.

Jan 19th, 2011

Very rude staff from the reminder call to the first walk in to the office. The office was pitch black. The doctor had better things to do than see his patience, even though I had waited 3 months for the appointment. The doctor was even rude when asked to make an earlier appointment than another 3 monthes and he could care less. He only out to make money, not to take care of his patients. I am a doctors daughter, I know the diference between a physicen and a want a be. Dr. Eross is a want a be.

|  HORRIBLE!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

This man should not be treating patients. He actually told me he can not help me after only 3 appts. and one type of medication. No referral, no suggestions on what to do or try next. He is a crook, a scam artist! I was put on medication that he told me would work in three weeks. When it did not he told me it might take 8 to 10 weeks. When it didn't he told me it might take 12 to 16 weeks. This man also is NOT a neurologist if you were referred to him as one. Please do your homework before seeing him

|  Bipolar???  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

This doctor is not interested in any of the patient's previous records, and his mood and affect varied greatly from visit to visit. Sometimes he seemed concerned and interested, and other times didn't seem to remember me from previous visits even though I saw him many times, with never longer than a month between visits. On a couple of visits he became downright angry at the questions I asked him. He never seemed to know what medications he had prescribed for me, the dosage of the medications, or how long I had been on them. Occasionally, I had to tell him to look in his records because he had me on so many meds that I couldn't remember when he had prescribed them. His diagnosis of my disabing headaches changed often, and I never found any relief at all from his treatment. If you have a choice, find a more emotionally stable physician.

|  Compassion, Care and Kindness  |  show details
by K.R on Sep 10th, 2010

At last I have found a doctor who understands the devastating affect of migraine headaches. Dr. Eross is a kind, patient and very understanding man. He used a white board to explain where the pain originated. He told me about all the options- Rx, spinal blocks, surgery and pain management. His office assistant is wonderful. The office is designed for headache pain sufferers. I know I will be able to find relief for my problem with Dr. Eross medical expertise . Thank you Dr. Eross and Aubrey I now have hope.

|  Controlled Migraines  |  show details
by someone in Glendale on Jul 7th, 2010

Before I went to Dr. Eross I had uncontrolled migraines of three times a week. I have been to several neurologist with no success. nothing helped until my PCP recommended Dr. Eross and now my migraines are under control with maybe one migraine a month. Everyone is different it is easy to diagnose. the hard part is figuring what medication combination works for an individual. thank you Dr. Eross

|  Does not listen  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

This doctor does not listen or remember you from previous visits. He pushes very expensive vitamins and isn't interested in finding a different medication when the one he favors does not work for you. He needs to be clear up front that he is more interested in alternative medicine than pain relief for someone with migraines.

|  Very disappointed  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2010

DON'T EXPECT DR EROSS TO FILL OUT YOUR DISABILITY FORMS FOR YOU EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR SOME TIME. HE HAS NO SYMPATHY AND WILL FLATLY TELL YOU TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. (I Had been on disablity for 6 yrs before seeing DR EROSS and had been seen at Mayo clinic). He left me without a doctor to fill out my forms stating he was too busy when he can't even afford his own nurse. His receptionist is his nurse and the ONLY person in his office. Go somewhere else. I am an R.N.