A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Esrailian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Esrailian, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Esrailian, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Esrailian graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Esrailian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Esrailian MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Esrailian practice?
- Dr. Eric Esrailian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Esrailian practices Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.