A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Faerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faerber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faerber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Faerber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Metabolic Brain Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Faerber graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faerber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Norman Faerber MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Faerber practice?
- Dr. Eric Faerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Faerber practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.