A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Faerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faerber
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faerber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Faerber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Metabolic Brain Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Faerber graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faerber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Norman Faerber MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Faerber practice?
- Dr. Eric Faerber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Faerber practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.