A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Faerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Faerber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Metabolic Brain Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Faerber graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faerber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faerber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Faerber practice?
Dr. Eric Faerber practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.