A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Farber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Brian Farber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Farber practice?
- Dr. Eric Farber has 20 office locations.
Dr. Eric Farber practices Ophthalmology near Sedona, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sedona Ophthalmologists.