A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Farber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Farber practice?
Dr. Eric Farber practices Ophthalmology near Yuma, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Yuma Ophthalmologists.