A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Farrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Farrell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Farrell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric D Farrell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Eric Farrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Farrell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.