A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Farrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Farrell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Farrell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric D Farrell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Eric Farrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Farrell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.