A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Farrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Farrell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Farrell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Farrell practice?
Dr. Eric Farrell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.