A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Farron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Farron, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Farron graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
- Peninsula Hospital Center Far Rockaway, NY
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Farron practice?
Dr. Eric Farron practices Family Medicine near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Far Rockaway Family Physicians.