A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Farron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Farron, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farron
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Farron Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Farron graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
- Peninsula Hospital Center Far Rockaway, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bret Farron DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Farron practice?
- Dr. Eric Farron has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Farron practices Family Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Primary Care Doctors.