A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Faust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Faust, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faust graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Faust has 18 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faust accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Faust practice?
Dr. Eric Faust practices Nephrology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX and Webster, TX.
See Houston Nephrologists.