A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Faust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Faust, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faust graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Faust has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Joseph Faust MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Faust practice?
- Dr. Eric Faust has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eric Faust practices Nephrology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX and Webster, TX.
See Houston Nephrologists.