A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Faust, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Faust graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Faust has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faust accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Faust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Faust practice?
Dr. Eric Faust practices Nephrology near Baytown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX and Houston, TX.
See Baytown Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Faust, Dr. Erick Faust, Dr. Erik Faust