Dr. Eric Fee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Fee?

October 13th, 2015

No way,no more!

Dr Fee has horrible bedside manner and I believe he abuses medications. He literally walked into the room and fell into the doorway like a drunk person. He speaks entirely too fast, like he is over medicated and trying to get you outta there fast. He is very dismissive and has a very sarcastic demeanor. He misdiagnosed me ( after about 5 years of not diagnosing me with anything.) I have osteo arthritis and suffer depression. All he does is try to give me meds. He runs unnecessary tests, for profit, and told me I had fibromyalgia when it was something else. Came to his office 8 months later and he says "I think you have fibromyalgia". I'm thinking to myself "wow, he told me that already but he doesn't even remember cause he is high!" My chart would have clearly reminded him of my diagnosis.He will xRay you even though he had done that before with nothing visible. Con artist . I reported him to my insurance company a few weeks back when he an a unnecessary xray run (again).Total fraud too cocky for me.No manners and something about him is very fishy

March 11th, 2015

non caring

This man is very rude. He has no compassion for patients. He walks in the room tells you what he thinks and if your opinion is not agreeable to his he says your crazy and will refuse to treat you. His bedside manner is disgusting. I will never go to him again. I rate him a -10. All roads lead to thumbs down. I can't rate him on this scale. I only put stars because they would not allow me to continue without rating.

December 18th, 2014

Love his bedside manner and gentle persona.

March 26th, 2009

where is dr fee?

where did dr fee go? he is no longer at the office and they won't tell me any thing.

February 20th, 2017