A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Feinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Feinberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feinberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Brian Feinberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Feinberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Feinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Feinberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.