Dr. Eric Feit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Feit?

March 21st, 2017

Good DOC, Bad Staff

Lots of waiting and MIS-communication between Staff & Patient. If ur Appt is @ 2pm dont expect to actually see the DOC until 2:30pm. This happens every visit no matter Day/Time .

March 8th, 2016

Horrible doctor

Now that there is cyber media I can finally tell everyone to stay away from this doctor. He is horrible! Before cell phones, when there were pagers, remember those? I went to this man because I was terribly sick. He completely misdiagnosis me. He said I had asthma and prescribed me an inhaler and sent me on my way. When I came back to him, still sick, but this time crying in pain and demanding an X-ray. He reluctantly agreed. 2 days later he calls and said there was a shadow on the X-ray and would I come in for another one, I did. Another 2 days later, when I was so sick and couldn't get out of bed, he called and said I had pneumonia. I couldn't believe it! Everything he had put me through! It took 2 weeks for the results from the first time I saw him. I was so upset and angry, but I couldn't do anything, except never us him as my doctor ever again. So that's what I did. Now I hope whoever reads this listens to me. Oh and now that I'm remembering more.... When i had a colonoscopy there I was never given a sedative. Since, I have read that that is the procedure normally. It was so painful for me that he had to stop. Who knew, I sure didn't. So please protect yourselves and do your homework. The doctor is a jerk! I've never gotten over those experiences and it has been well over a decade that all this happened. I was so angry! I still am in many ways...

January 14th, 2014

AVOID

This is a doctor who simply does not care about his patients or people for that manner. He office staff is extremely rude and acts in a very Jewish like modality. Everything is a issue. The billing is not accurate. The send invoices out for items that have already been paid. The doctor himself, does not care and does not believe his patients. When I was going through a horrible period in my life from a drug that adversity affected me. This doctor simply did not believe me. He would not do any tests to verify that my health, instead looking at a set of blood test and saying I was fine - even when I told him I was not. My old doctor, who retired, always believed me. I am not a complainer, but when I do, there is something going on. His claim is to also have endocrinology in his back ground. But even though I was 53 years old and experiencing what might be a hormone change, he refused to verify. Instead he just wanted to dump antidepressants down me - even though I was not depressed. I also had had skin cancer some years previously and the dermatologist wanted me to have a lung xray with every physical. Feit refused. The final straw was when he actually yelled at me and said I was making things up...in front of my husband. This is not a doctor to put your trust in.

June 12th, 2013

Avoid

Dr Feit's office staff range in temperament , from happy to outright rude. Dr Feit himself is not a doctor who will dig into a problem. If it is not easy or obvious an " I do not know" is coming and no referral to someone who may know . Basically it is a " I do not believe you" stance, especially if the problem is not typical . the result leaves the patient stranded searching for answers . I do not know if this is just the usual resentment of women or something else. I found the physical to be substandard . Unlike my former doctor who retired .he did not check, ears, eyes or throat . No chest X-ray was requested and he ignored my requests for some follow up blood work , tracking from my former doctors work . There was an outright misdiagnosis of several blood work results .. As I had to have a second opinion from a long time friend and MD in women's blood work. He simply does not get it or cares . Nor willing to investigate and dig. If you want a doctor who listens and believes you, digs to solve a problem , this is not the man. I am truly sorry to say... avoid this one.

February 15th, 2013

STAY AWAY

He must have a hand in the reviews because I went to see him expecting a wonderful doctor and I met with an absolute jerk. Everything my other doctors were doing was "WRONG". And I was WRONG for following their guidance and taking the medicine they prescribed. We are not talking about controlled substances. Just a few life saving medicines. He treated me like a hypochondriac when I had a fever of 104. And I have an illness that puts the fear of God in most people. Don't go to this doctor! I need a doctor like that like I need a hole in the head.

April 17th, 2012

What a Doctor, what a peerson

Just think of him as a top doctor of 25 years ago with all of today's advanced medical knowledge. None better.

February 29th, 2012

A Righteous Man , An Excellent Doctor

Dr. Feit is still the best internist I know. It is unfortunate I no longer live near him because no matter how hard I try to find someone as good as he is, I simply can't. And I don't live in Pocatello, Idaho. Au contraire, mon frair.

August 23rd, 2011

I always feel as though I am his only patient !!!!

August 12th, 2011

A Wonderful Man and Doctor

Dr. Feit is a very professional doctor, a good listener and is concerned about his patients. I have moved out of the area and my only regret is that I am not close enough to have him as my primary doctor. My family and I have been seeing Dr. Feit for well over 20 years. He has taken excellent care of us and is always concerned about our well-being.His staff is wonderful and treat us like friends. The office is very friendly and inviting. I would recommend Dr. Feit to anyone looking for a dedicated, concerned, professional doctor.

June 1st, 2011

Outstanding DR

Your best health is most important to him, you are listened to & have a conversation about what would be best. I like that if I have questions regarding to take or not take something that an explanation is given & not just "this is what you have to do". I have no dislikes with Dr Feit...he is your personal physician. I would recommend him to anyone. Have had some concerns with one staff member but his care out-weighs that issue.

May 4th, 2011

patient

doctor eric feit is certainly one of the nicest doctor in california.he knows his stuff and helps in every way possible that he can.

September 17th, 2010

approachable

Very concerned about his patients.Takes his time and listens.