A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Martin Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Eric Feldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Hematologists, and Seattle Oncologists.