A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Eric Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Hematologists, and Seattle Oncologists.