A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Felner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Felner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Felner graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Felner has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Felner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans