A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Felner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Felner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Felner graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Felner has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric I Felner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Felner practice?
- Dr. Eric Felner has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Felner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.