A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Fels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Fels, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fels graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fels has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Fels DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Fels practice?
- Dr. Eric Fels has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eric Fels practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Nephrologists.