Dr. Eric Jason Fels DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Fels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Fels, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fels graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fels has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance