A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ferkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ferkel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferkel
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Ferkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Deformities
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sprains and Strains
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferkel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ian Ferkel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Ferkel practice?
- Dr. Eric Ferkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Ferkel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons and Charlotte Surgeons.