A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ferkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ferkel, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic & Reconstructive Surgery of the Shoulder, Knee, Foot and Ankle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferkel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cartilage Fractures
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Closed Fractures
- Foot Deformities
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Open Fractures
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sprains and Strains
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferkel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferkel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ian Ferkel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Ferkel practice?
- Dr. Eric Ferkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ferkel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Porter Ranch, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.