A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ferkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ferkel, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic & Reconstructive Surgery of the Shoulder, Knee, Foot and Ankle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferkel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cartilage Fractures
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Closed Fractures
- Foot Deformities
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Open Fractures
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sprains and Strains
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferkel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferkel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ian Ferkel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Ferkel practice?
- Dr. Eric Ferkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ferkel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Porter Ranch, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.