A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ferkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ferkel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferkel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ian Ferkel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Ferkel practice?
- Dr. Eric Ferkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ferkel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Boston Surgeons.