Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Fernandez
Dr. Eric Fernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valencia, CA, with other offices in Newhall, CA and Mission Hills, CA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fernandez is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital. Dr. Fernandez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Fernandez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eric Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valencia, CA.
Dr. Clement Kim
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Valencia, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Rafid Kouz
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Valencia, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Dilip Anmangandla
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Hospitalist
Valencia, CA 0 mi8