The Best Doctor in Internal Medicine.. I wouldnt go anywhere else! show details The Best Doctor in Internal Medicine.. I wouldnt go anywhere else!
by Yesenia A. on Jul 15th, 2016

He is an amazing doctor. He is professional so I know he is trustworthy and also personable like family/friend which helps me feel comfortable seeing him even when im ill. I followed him from Facey where he used to practice over to Lakeside because when it comes to something as personal as health I wouldn't want to go to anyone other than Dr Fernandez. I am extremely grateful to have a doctor as caring as him.

Jun 27th, 2016

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He can be hard to contact, this is mostly because he spends extra time with patients. When I am trying to get him on the phone I hate it, but when I go in for an appointment I appreciate it. I was having suicidal thoughts I tried to reach out to my therapist. When I couldn't reach them, I reached out to Dr. Fernandez. After telling the staff my situation, I was able to get a hold of him really fast. Not only did he help me find the right medication, he helped me manage it much better than my therapist. There is no one I trust more than Dr. Fernandez, I trust him more than my own parents.

May 16th, 2016

Great doctor, really cares about his patients

Mar 29th, 2016

By far the the most amazing, compassionate and diligent doctors I have ever seen.

Dec 17th, 2015

A really good doctor and an excellent diagnostician.

Oct 22nd, 2015

His staff was excellent and he was awesome

by Laura Barbro on Oct 2nd, 2015

Best Dr EVER

Excellent Internist, Great Staff show details Excellent Internist, Great Staff
by Robin on Jun 19th, 2015

Most compassionate doctor who really listens. Bright and thorough. Great helpful staff.

by B. Lopez on May 15th, 2015

I followed Dr. Fernandez over from Facey medical. Outstanding and caring family doctor. Great staff and office. Sorry Facey you really drop the ball letting him go to Lakeside.

The Best Doctor I Have Ever Had! show details The Best Doctor I Have Ever Had!
by Angela on Mar 10th, 2015

Dr. Fernandez has been my doctor for almost a decade; I have followed him to three different medical facilities, and I would follow him almost anywhere because he is a true healer!

Mar 9th, 2015

Dr. Fernandez is an asset to the medical community. He is kind, patient and very caring towards his patients. I was one of the many that were lucky enough to have him as a Dr. for many years atFacey.

by Kimberly on Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr.Fernandez is the Best doctor that I've ever had.You can't find anyone as professional!

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
by a very happy patient on Dec 17th, 2014

He is one of the best Dr's in La County. So sad to see him leave Facey. He saved my life not once but twice.

His Patients and the Profession Are Lucky To Have Him show details His Patients and the Profession Are Lucky To Have Him
by Robin on Oct 27th, 2014

The most compassionate, listens well and so smart. Very busy but takes time to be thorough.

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
by C Mack on Sep 12th, 2014

he is the best dr ever my whole family goes to him. He is very patient,considerate, helpful, great listener and overall he correctly treats your illness/symptoms I would never switch Dr's

Apr 26th, 2012

This is hard to write, since Dr Fernandez is one of the BEST Doctors I have ever had. I have moved from his treating area, and it takes me over 2 hours to get to his office. I am now looking for a new doctor in Temecula, with the hope that I can find a doctor that even comes close to Dr. Fernandez in care & compassion. Thank you for years of excellent treatment.