A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Fete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Fete is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fete graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Fete has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Fete DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Fete practice?
- Dr. Eric Fete has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Fete practices Emergency Medicine near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, OH and Gallipolis, OH.
See Dublin Emergency Physicians.