Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best doctor to be found show details Best doctor to be found
by Lori and Ethan on Dec 18th, 2015

Love this man! He has saved our family! Thank you for all of your efforts Dr. Fier. You really know children. :)

Wonderful and Holistic Healer show details Wonderful and Holistic Healer
Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Fier is unlike most of the psychiatrists out there. He is truly invested in understanding me as a WHOLE person, not just in fixing my symptoms. He doesn't run to medicate me every time I'm hitting a rough spot. He always presents me with a wide range of options, which often include non-medication choices. He knows a lot about herbal and naturopathic treatments, and seems extremely comfortable with Complementary Medicine approaches. He has made a huge difference in my life. I thank God, every day, for sending me someone who invests the time and energy into understanding me as more than just a diagnosis.

The most wonderful doctor for any child show details The most wonderful doctor for any child
Mar 6th, 2012

Dr. Fier has made our lives better by tending to our son with special needs. He is the most caring, loving, and personal doctor I've ever met and we have been through a lot. I recommend Dr. Eric Fier to anyone looking for a psychiatrist that will treat you with the ut-most respect and care.

Jan 19th, 2012

Dr. Fier is the most caring and compassionate psychiatrist out there.

The Best in the ATL show details The Best in the ATL
Nov 13th, 2011

Dr. Fier literally gives his life to his patients. You feel how much he cares in everything he says and does. There is nothing I can't ask him and nothing I can't say. He understands me and accepts me and makes me feel like I am the single most important patient he treats. He has made a huge difference in my life and makes me want to help others like he has helped me. He always knows how to make me laugh, even when I feel like crap. I can't thank him enough for being just the kind of doctor he is.

knows exactly what to do show details knows exactly what to do
Sep 10th, 2010

I have hade many difficult situations in my life and he helps me through all of them. He is a lmost like a psychologist and psychiatrist combined. He knows what he is doing and can sense how a person is feeling and always asks the right questions. Have reccommended him many times.

Quatro-mom show details Quatro-mom
by quatro-mom on Mar 3rd, 2010

A really amazing doctor -- one of the few ive seen that is truly compassionate, caring, spiritual. didnt just run to medicate me -- thought really carefully about where i was coming from and what i was dealing with and made sure not to miss a single detail. answered all my questions -- even my emails. i felt like i had my own personal physician just for me. treated me like i was his most important patient. couldn't have made this journey w/o him.