A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Finley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Finley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Finley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Finley MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Finley practice?
- Dr. Eric Finley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Finley practices Dermatology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Dermatologists.