Dermatologists

7701 Greenbelt Rd
Ste 504
Greenbelt, MD 20770
301-345-7375
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

They do not like to answer the phone, it has taken me over 35 minutes to try to make an appointment, I had to go into the office to make an appointment. This was really an inconvenience for me.

|  Dr. Eric Finzi Excellent doctor Poor front desk staff(Person) @ Chevy Chase  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

He is an exceptional doctor, he paids close attention to my needs and I trusted his judgment. He was very interpersonal to my concerns. Explaining every avaiable option and treatment for my conditon.But with the good there is a bad he front desk person @ Chevy Chase extremely rude. Very nasty and unpleasant disposition, from the time I made the appiontment over the phone I had a general question about the office and the doctor reputation she ignore my question and overtalked me on the phone the entire time.I dismiss this incident that maybe she was having a bad day.However, I went to my appointment eager to meet this amazing doctor to only be greeted with same rudeness again by the same young lady. The ambiance of the office is cozy but with her attitude it was extremely cold.She acted as if I was bothering her if I had a question about the paperwork. the office wasn't crowded nor was the phone ringing so I didn't understand why she was so short coming. If you can overlook such rudeness and go to the back office with the clinical team which are extremely professional and attentive, little things can be ignored But my suggestion for Dr. Finzi get rid of that young lady at the front desk I believe because you only get once to make a good impression. I saw Dr. Finzi a couple weeks ago in Chevy Chase in September 2012 to my surprise the same young lady is still employed there. So I decided to go to his other location and from the start of the phone conversation the young lady that answered the phone was pleasant and professional. I never felt rush on the phone like I did when I called Chevy Chase. Someone need to cross trained there coworker in courtesy, good customer service and manners.

|  he cares money only  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

He does not really care about the quality of patient service, all he cares is financial gain, stay away...

|  Not a licensed Cosmetic Surgeon  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

I went to this doctor because I needed a mole removed and thought since he is a cosmetic surgeon and a dermatologist that he would do a good job. Wrong. The mole was as big around as a pencil eraser, and the scar is 10 times bigger, with gross marks from the stitches. I've had other doctor friends beg to fix the scar for me because it is so bad. It has been over a year, and it is still very obvious and also painful. I can't imagine trusting this doctor to do anything but diagnose rashes. Beware if you care about your appearance at all.

|  Very very poor service. - Never go to this place.  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

Well here is my story. When I scheduled my appointment, I was advices to be there 20 mins before. My husband took the rest of the day off to take me to the Dr. as I am a mom of a 6 month old. We go this place and the lady asked for a photo ID. I did not take it with me. But I had my insurance and other details. When I requested that my husband can bring it in 10 mins while I am waiting, she refused. She refused my husband's ID? I really doubt what this facility is for. Looks like I visited a federal office. For the record, because of my new kid, I have visited many Doctors. I feel there are many facilities in the DC metro area who are more service oriented and client friendly. Dont waste your time with these very unprofessional people.

|  Very happy client!  |  show details
by Kim Foley - television stylist, Bethesda MD on Feb 9th, 2010

I love this practice - professional, knowledgeable and caring. Many friends and clients have thanked me for referring them to this practice.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2009

After surgery, I had more cellulite-looking, wavy skin. I also had a new crease and a new small skin roll I didn't have before because of the fat taken out. The right side of my stomach below the belly button sticks out more than the left side. However, my lower belly fat was gone.