A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Flenaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Flenaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flenaugh
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Flenaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Flenaugh, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flenaugh graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Flenaugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Morehouse School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Lamont Flenaugh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Flenaugh practice?
- Dr. Eric Flenaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Flenaugh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners, and Atlanta Pulmonologists.