A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Flenaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Flenaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Flenaugh, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flenaugh graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Flenaugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Morehouse School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Lamont Flenaugh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Flenaugh practice?
- Dr. Eric Flenaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Flenaugh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Pulmonologists, and Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners.