Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Urgent Care Owner Who Could Care Less show details Urgent Care Owner Who Could Care Less
by DR Dolen on May 13th, 2013

Eric is an excellent Doctor but has preferred to have a pathetic physicians assistant see his patients at URGENT CARE in BRADENTON FL on MANATEE AVENUE and she is the worst. Her name is Nancy Cornett P.A and she does not want to do anything but run thousands of dollars in tests and she is insecure to diagnose anything, even in my case, which was a simple case of thrush.

Please do not waste your time with this man. show details Please do not waste your time with this man.
Aug 29th, 2012

I went in for an annual physical. He didn't even check my reflexes, never mind ask if I'd had a mammogram for a pap smear. The nurse did more than he did. His bedside manner was joking, and curt. His answer to most questions was that I am getting old. He gave me a mnemonic written on a page in reference to my depression and told me to go look it up on the web. I could continue, but I'm sure I am running out of characters. I will NEVER go back there. It was, by far, the worst annual physical I have ever had.

Very Good show details Very Good
Jun 14th, 2011

Great Doc. Seems very smart, very helpful

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 15th, 2009

He is very helpful and personable. Very knowledgeable.