Dr. Eric Foltz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Foltz?

November 14th, 2016

diagnosis based on nerve conduction study was flatly wrong, and inappropriate referral based on that was a waste of my time; other neurologists confirmed misdiagnosis

October 18th, 2016

On top of his game

Very skeptical seeing a doctor so young ~ my fears were put aside quickly with his apparent knowledge & taking time to listen attentively to me. My concerns with any and everything were addressed and Dr. Foltz has continued his great care with me after all these years. Highly recommrnd. Office staff are good & his medical assistant is of the charts wonderful.

October 10th, 2016

Don't let the reviews sway you to see this Dr.

This doctor does not take his time whatsoever to get all the aspects of your medical condition. I was expecting more from his having a fair amount of good reviews but they could not be further from the truth. Save yourself the trouble of setting an appointment and the disappointment. You will be in and out without getting any valuable information and leave only with any prescription with zero specifics about the medication.

September 17th, 2016

Needed a miracle and got one

I have seen so many neurologists but none by far as nice or sincere as Dr foltz. He actually asked me serious questions and didn't look at me like I was stupid and treated me like I was a real person. Granted I am out of work because of the tests I have to take but he is an actually caring Dr. I would recommend him a million times over to anyone. Dr foltz is by far the best dr I have seen.

June 30th, 2016

It takes a long time to get an appointment with Dr. Foltz; however, when you do get an appointment the wait time is very short and he is very nice.

June 24th, 2016

He didn't know what was wrong with me and wouldn't even look at my medical records, X-rays, MRI. He made no comment about my condition, and there was no referral to someone who may know. He seemed very callus. He knew I was at my wits end, but didn't care. I have complained to my insurance company.

February 22nd, 2016

Staff management and follow up

Dr. Foltz spent about 5 minutes with me. He ordered some tests and indicated his staff would follow up. 4 weeks later no follow, when I contracted staff was told that hospital had info and had tried to contact me. However, there was not contact record on my phone. I followed up with hospital and was told that they had not contacted me because they requested additional info on the order (x2) and never received reply from MDs office.

October 26th, 2015

Exceptional Customer Service and Health Care

Dr. Foltz really cared about what was going on in my case. He listened to me and asked questions. He did a good exam and made a treatment plan. I was a ease. It was hard coming to a new doctor after 12 years with my old one. But I have been with Dr. Foltz now for over a year, I feel VERY secure that my healthcare is in the right hands. In fact he even treats my baby girl

October 16th, 2015

Rude, doesn't answer questions.

September 27th, 2015

Needs Better Management

The office on Rose Garden is completely mis-managed. They cannot get things through insurance correctly and do not follow up by phone even when there is a problem working with insurance. Dr. Foltz seems like he could be a decent doctor if his office was better managed. The building he works out of needs some work too. Again, get an office manager, or if there is one replace them.

May 27th, 2015

I would choose this doctor again

Dr. Foltz is a very considerate and caring doctor; my husband really likes him. And that's a large plus because Don is very up front and will tell the doctor off if he needs to or write him a letter. Don gave Dr. Foltz a huge compliment telling him that he was the only doctor that listened to him. Another hugh plus.

April 23rd, 2015

This was the worst appointment with a neurologist that I have ever had. Dr. Foltz spent ten minutes with me and acted like I was wasting his time.