Learn more about Dr. Eric Fonkalsrud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Fonkalsrud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Fonkalsrud, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Atresia
- Fecal Incontinence
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Polyps
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Portal Hypertension
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fonkalsrud graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fonkalsrud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Fonkalsrud MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Fonkalsrud practice?
- Dr. Eric Fonkalsrud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Fonkalsrud practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.