A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Fox is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Fox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland River Hospital
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Gregory Fox MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Fox practice?
- Dr. Eric Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Fox practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Emergency Physicians and Cookeville Primary Care Doctors.