Dr. Eric Fox MD Patient Reviews

1.8

• Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2011
There have been times when no other patients were in the waiting room but I still had to wait almost an hour in the waiting room. Once I needed a document signed by my Dr. for court and his office manager gave me a really hard time about it, I ended op having to reschedule my court day. Needs to be more friendly and expect his staff to do as well. Other than that, he is very professional and good.

February 1st, 2010
Arrogant and Rude!
I realize Doctors are busy and see many patients during their day. I also realize they often get stupid questions and they may get tired of having to dumb down their words for some of us less educated folk, but if you don't have the patience for such things then maybe he picked the wrong career! I have seen Doctor Fox a total of five times and every time was worse than the last and there wont be a next time. He NEVER spent more than three minutes in the room with me EVER! He was rude to my husband by telling him to move when he was trying to help me get up onto the table because I am disabled and was having trouble. I wont even say some of the harassing things he actually spoke to me in front of my husband that finally decided me not to ever return to him. I will just say that even being a Christian I struggled greatly to not say the things I wanted to say in response to his words that day and left furious and embarassed, but triumphant that I had held my tongue!

November 13th, 2015