A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Franck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Franck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Franck, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franck graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Franck has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Andrew Franck MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Franck practice?
- Dr. Eric Franck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Franck practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.