Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Freiberger
Dr. Eric Freiberger, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Columbia, SC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Freiberger is affiliated with Saint Elizabeth Hospital-Utica and St Elizabeth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Freiberger has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eric Freiberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Columbia, SC.
Dr. Mieke Perez
West Columbia, SC 0 mi15
Dr. John Burling
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Columbia, SC 0 mi36
Dr. Charles Corley III
West Columbia, SC 0 mi48