A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Freiberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiberger graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Freiberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Saint Elizabeth Hospital-Utica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jon Freiberger DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Freiberger practice?
- Dr. Eric Freiberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Freiberger practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See Waterville Hospitalists and Waterville Internists.