A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Fremed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Fremed, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fremed graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fremed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Lloyd Fremed MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Fremed practice?
- Dr. Eric Fremed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Fremed practices Neurology near Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See Englewood Cliffs Neurologists.