Dr. Eric Friedlander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Friedlander?

May 31st, 2017

Never listens, quick to judge

August 13th, 2014

Great Doctor.

Dr. Friedlander see all three of my children. Four years ago my oldest son developed a relatively rare disease and Dr. Friedlander facilitated getting it diagnosed. Additionally, Dr. Friedlander will tell you what he knows about any condition but will quickly recommend a specialist if he feels that the case warrants it. Finally, he is well versed in the current medical literature which is extremely important in a field such as medicine where things are changing on a daily basis. Having seen Dr. Friedlander numerous times over the last 4 years, I cannot imagine what the negative reviewers were talking about and can honestly say this has NEVER been my experience.

September 23rd, 2013

Dr. Freidlander does not have people skills. He is rude and does not let you explain your circumstances. My son has a controversial disorder and he does not want to treat it at all. He will not even let me explain what has worked for my son in the past because it is against his protocal. Plus like someone else said, he talks above my child and does not even ask how he feels. Very bad experience on more than one occasion. I do not recommend him. The other doctors is the practice are much better.

August 29th, 2013

Less than impressed.

I was definitely less than impressed. He made my 12 year old daughter very uncomfortable with repeatedly asking personal questions that she had already answered. He also spoke over her and I throughout the entire visit. I made it clear that there were optional vaccines that we were not interested in, and rather than listen to me, he told me why I was wrong and then turned to my 12 year old to essentially get her permission to give her the vaccines. Apparently no one has explained to him how being the parent works. He is also an expert on insurance in case you are looking for yet another one of his opinions. Were it not for the wonderful nurse, we would have walked out without completing the visit. This is not the first unpleasant experience at this office, but it will be our last.

June 5th, 2013

The Greatest Pediatrician I have ever met!!!!!

I have a child with Cystic Fibrosis. He has a very complicated case and is often put on antibiotics. Anytime he is sick there is no problem getting an appointment and Dr. Friedlander is always on top of what has been going on with my son, what meds he is on, when he was last seen, what was going on with him the last visit.

September 30th, 2011

Great doctor

We've used Dr. Friedlander for almost 4 years now for our twin boys. He helped us through the difficulties of having preemies and multiples. Has always given us good advice, and always treats my identical twins as individuals, which is greatly appreciated. I would recommend him to anyone.

May 31st, 2017