A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Fryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Fryer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Fryer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fryer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fryer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jay Fryer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Fryer practice?
- Dr. Eric Fryer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Fryer practices Dermatology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY and Huntington Station, NY.
See Bayside Dermatologists.