A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Fryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Fryer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Fryer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fryer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fryer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fryer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Fryer practice?
Dr. Eric Fryer practices Dermatology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY and Huntington Station, NY.
See Bayside Dermatologists.