A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Furie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Furie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Furie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Furie graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Furie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Furie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Furie practice?
- Dr. Eric Furie has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Furie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.