A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Furst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Furst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Furst, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furst graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Furst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jonathan Furst MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Furst practice?
- Dr. Eric Furst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Furst practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Otolaryngologists and Springfield Sleep Medicine Doctors.