A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Futscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Futscher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Futscher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Futscher graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Futscher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Futscher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Futscher practice?
- Dr. Eric Futscher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Futscher practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.