Family Physicians

1600 W College St
Ste 130
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-912-0442
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Kudzu.
 |  Wonderful Doctor! Staff not so great  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2014

My family has been patients of the doctor for many years. He is wonderful! His staff however, has gone downhill. For something as simple and medication refills it has taken over a month for them to complete a form to get the medicne. They are enough to make me change doctors.

Oct 14th, 2013

Dr Futscher is one of the most wonderful dr. I have ever met. He is thoughtful, pleasant, funny,understanding, great bedside manner and knowledgeable. it was truly a pleasure to go to his office.

|  Carrie L.  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

I travel 5 hours to remain a patient of Dr. Futschers. I appreciate the time he spends with me at every appointment and I certainly appreciate his office staff all working together to accommodate my out of town needs.

Aug 19th, 2011

staff non smiling and robotic...doctor the same. no compassion for patient. too quick to send you to the knife weilders. bad experience. sure he is a technically great doctor but you have to like robots.

|  Like a Used Car Sale  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

Unimpressed with physician who tried to sell me on his services even after I explained that I had my own physician. Spent little time diagnosing. Office is unimpressive and Staff was sick while I was there.

by CJK on Apr 21st, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have been going here for 3 years now and haven't had any problems with the front staff. They have been great each time, everybody in the back has been just as wonderful.

Aug 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Wonderful doctor and nurses. The women in the front of the office are a nightmare to deal with.

Jul 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

The people who work in this doctor's office are very rude. I do not even go to this doctor but have continual phone calls with recorded messages for a person who used to have my phone number. When I called the doctor's office to have the phone number remo

|  Great BedSide Manner  |  show details
by dbcoach on Jun 11th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Always listens to what you say, and then uses that information to give you the best "doctoring" he can. Would not go to anyone else.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com