A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Fynn Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Fynn Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Fynn Thompson, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Fynn Thompson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fynn Thompson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Kojo Fynn Thompson MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Fynn Thompson practice?
- Dr. Eric Fynn Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Fynn Thompson practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Exton, PA.
See Exton Surgeons.