A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Haitian Creole