A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Gene Davis MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Davis practice?
- Dr. Eric Davis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eric Davis practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.