A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- Brooklyn Hospital Center at Downtown
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Davis practice?
Dr. Eric Davis practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Davis, Dr. Erick Davis, Dr. Erik Davis