Dr. Eric George MD MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Abington, PA

March 21st, 2017
Fantastic doctor
Dr. George is one of the best doctors that I have ever received care from. I am always nervous when I go to the eye doctor because my eyes are sensitive, but Dr. George has a very calm demeanor and put me at ease during my appointment. He is very thorough and spent a lot of time with me as a patient. I felt very confident in his care and have referred many friends and family members to him over the years.

February 28th, 2017
Arrogant doctor Had a problem after a procedure he performed. He refused to acknowledge my complaint or to offer an explanation.

January 15th, 2014
Great doctor and person
I've known Eric for over 25 years. He is one of the most honest, intelligent, personable and skilled physicians I have ever known. His surgical skills are second to none and his patients love him. He is also a great husband and Dad. You can't do better when looking for eye care or eye surgery.

June 1st, 2011
A wonderful doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. George for a few years now - and I can't say enough good things about the man or the care I received. I always felt comfortable that I was getting the best care possible with him - and Dr. George takes the time to listen, too. A total professional - and very comfortable to talk to.