AVOID show details AVOID
Nov 29th, 2015

NEVER go to this doctor unless your want to be upsold to get and pay for procedures that are not necessary and not covered by your insurance. He "insisted" upon telling me to get a "special" lens that would cost $3K out-of-pocket and that I needed to have both eyes done. I almost fell for this line until as I was leaving he started to confuse which eye needed what.... That's when I went elsewhere and had a wonderful procedure on the ONLY eye that needed doing for now and it was totally covered by my insurance.

Great doctor and person show details Great doctor and person
by Steven Vale, M.D. on Jan 15th, 2014

I've known Eric for over 25 years. He is one of the most honest, intelligent, personable and skilled physicians I have ever known. His surgical skills are second to none and his patients love him. He is also a great husband and Dad. You can't do better when looking for eye care or eye surgery.

see some one else show details see some one else
Jun 28th, 2011

Long wait for a doctor with no bedside manner. He totally missed my diagnosis. Go see another ,any other eye doctor.

A wonderful doctor show details A wonderful doctor
Jun 1st, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. George for a few years now - and I can't say enough good things about the man or the care I received. I always felt comfortable that I was getting the best care possible with him - and Dr. George takes the time to listen, too. A total professional - and very comfortable to talk to.