A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hall MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Hall practice?
- Dr. Eric Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hall practices Internal Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Internists.