Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Apr 16th, 2015

I hospital for three weeks and he never even came to see me.

Feb 19th, 2015

Took the time to listen to my problems and concerns. Recommended other specialist to see. Office took care of all my insurance needs. Quite satisfied with all the service.

Dr Eric G Levy Family Physician show details Dr Eric G Levy Family Physician
by Nita Carreras on Apr 24th, 2014

Dr Levy always takes his time with you to ensure that all of your questions are answered. He puts you at ease and never makes one feel rushed. In today's world, it is refreshing to find a doctor who cares more about healing his patients than money.

Don't talk to the receptionist Sandy show details Don't talk to the receptionist Sandy
by Who Cares on Apr 21st, 2014

Tried to see Dr. Levy (been a patient for 10 years) and the receptionist Sandy does not know how to work a computer. Looked up Blue Cross number and said it did not work. Came home call my Blue Cross and they called Sandy, they said Sandy did something wrong. Call her and she will get you in. Great, instead I called her and placed her on hold.

Mr show details Mr
by Brett on Mar 6th, 2014

Terrible staff! The receptionist is the worst person currently alive on the face of the earth! Great Doctor..horrible staff! It's a shame!

Go Somewhere Else! show details Go Somewhere Else!
by Unhappy J. on Jul 24th, 2013

I have been a patient for two years, and only went for annual visits. I actually became ill and made an appointment. After listing my symptoms I had to spend 30 minutes convincing the NP it was not heartburn. I went and had labs done. I had to continually call for FIVE DAYS to get my results! I was continually blown off, until I think they finally got tired of hearing from me! And guess what? My labs were not normal and I should have been receiving further medical treatment. SHAME ON THIS OFFICE AND THEIR LACK OF CARE FOR THEIR PATIENTS. I am a mother who's children rely on me being healthy! My records have been faxed elsewhere, and I will NEVER go to this office EVER AGAIN. Hopefully I will receive much better treatment and have my health issues resolved with someone who actually has a conscience and cares!

RUN show details RUN
by Just because you don't see it, does not mean it's not THERE on Jun 4th, 2013

Although the staff is very nice, my symptoms were continually dismissed by the DR and NP. There was no follow up (I tried). There was absolutely NO concern for my well being. I have lost precious time in my battle and have been referred to a specialist after months of needless suffering. The lab test (THAT I, MYSELF RESEARCHED AND FINALLY INSISTED UPON) showed signs of serious, life threatening illness that this office missed. I am so disappointed things turned out this way. I was PLEADING for help from this doctor. I was belittled and ignored, which made me feel worse. Such a pity. I liked this doctor and the staff, too. When I needed them the most, they failed me miserably. The simple words "Sorry we missed this" would have been a comfort to hear. Instead there was silence and an awkward, purposeful avoidence of eye contact by the DR when I went in to pick up paperwork. Very sad.

Wonderful listener show details Wonderful listener
by Nancy H on May 6th, 2013

I can't say enough about how much we love Dr. Levy. He has given us excellent attention over the years. We are moving away and hate losing a doctor who is not only a good medical doctor, but a great listener. I don't know how we will ever replace him.

staff is poor and rude"u need me more then I need u" show details staff is poor and rude"u need me more then I need u"
Apr 23rd, 2012

I have come here for four visits and every time nothing has changed other the poor and rude office staff! When u call u are a inconvince to the staff. I showed up 30 mins to my visit and receptionist was to busy talking about a wedding check me in. This is the last time that I will come here!! Do not come here and pay for bad service! Dr.Levy u need to get u office and u re self in order.

Wait forever each time I go show details Wait forever each time I go
Jan 14th, 2012

Not only do you wait forever, they literally let a patient who was 45 minutes late go before me. Never saw doctor, only nurse practicioner who does not listen nor care, let alone try to help. Would rather just prescribe meds and tell me how I'm feeling.I'm going to a different doctor.

Oct 4th, 2010

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR OR ANY TYPE OF HELP FROM DOCTORS IN THIS DOCTORS BUILDING. HE HAS NO CARE OR RESPECT FOR ANY OF HIS PATIENTS! RUDE AND SIMPLY SHOWS NO CARE. OFFICE ASSISTANT IN MAKING APPOINTMENTS IS ALSO RUDE. I have never in my life experienced such careless help from any doctor. He does not deserve the title or license to help people. I feel better driving an hour to Santa Barbara for kinder service and respect as a human being.