A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Young is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie Wilamette Hospital
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Gerard Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Young practice?
- Dr. Eric Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Young practices Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors and Anchorage Radiologists.