A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Young is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie Wilamette Hospital
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Gerard Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Young practice?
- Dr. Eric Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Young practices Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors and Anchorage Radiologists.