A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Gajewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajewski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gajewski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric F Gajewski DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric F. Gajewski practice?
- Dr. Eric Gajewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Gajewski practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.