A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Geisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Geisler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Geisler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geisler graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Geisler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Geisler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Geisler practice?
- Dr. Eric Geisler has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Geisler practices Family Medicine near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.