A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Genden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Genden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genden
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Genden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Genden, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mouth Cancer
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Palate Cancer (Palatal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Upper Jaw Bone Cancer (Maxillary Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Genden graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Genden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Genden MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Genden practice?
- Dr. Eric Genden has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Genden practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.