A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Genden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Genden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genden
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Genden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Genden, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mouth Cancer
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Palate Cancer (Palatal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Upper Jaw Bone Cancer (Maxillary Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Genden graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Genden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Genden MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Genden practice?
- Dr. Eric Genden has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Genden practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.