Dr. Eric George MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 4th, 2014
Dr. George is very kind and patient, and takes the time to listen each time I have an appointment. He's also a highly skilled surgeon. My scars are barely visible after 6 months. I highly recommend him for any hand surgery, and would not hesitate to use him again. Awesome doctor!

March 7th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
I have been going to Dr. George for 2 years now I went to him originally for a problem in my left thumb which turned out to be basal joint arthritis he has given me injections to help the issue as he explained I'm am too young to have the surgery & doesn't want to perform the surgery until necessary. He is very knowledgable & kind. He has performed my carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand (as I am a Hairstylist) so it was necessary to get rid of the numbness & pain as the injections did not help me. He made sure to have a nerve test done on both hands before finally saying to do the surgery. He did a very wonderful job a very small incision at the bottom base of my palm. The pain was pretty bad after but now it is over a year later & my hand is in great shape no problem with it & I am very pleased with his performance in every area that he has treated on my hands. I have also never had to wait longer than an hour for overall office visit unlike other doctors I've been to. Great Doctor Insurance: United Healthcare

February 25th, 2013
Just like the old days.
The pain in my hand and arm was so great I just couldn't stand it anymore. After speaking with a few friends who were medical professionals they recommended Dr. George. Upon my first visit, to m surprise, this guy actually listened to my concerns, gave me treatment options and generally made me feel that he had my best interest at heart. The staff and overall experience was delightful. I decided to have the ctr. Dr. George did the job masterfully with a minimal of scarring.

March 16th, 2012
Chronic hand problems
Surgery on my hand. Hand in worst shape than before the surgery

December 1st, 2011
Don't bother
I was sent to physical therapy for a hand injury. During therapy I complained of continued pain. The therapist could actually feel that something wasn't right in my hand. Yet when I went into the office for a follow-up visit, he said it seems like your wrist is doing great. I don't think he even reads his physical therapist's notes.

October 9th, 2010
He is a so gifted New Orleans is so lucky to have him Great surgeon Wow is he gorgeous tooLooks like a Movie star

August 6th, 2010
ugh
Took forever to get a appointmet and once I got there had to wait over an hour in the waiting room just to be put back to see him. once they finally put me in the room I had to wait for another 35 minutes.I was in the room next to his office and he was on his phone (not an emergency phone call that I can hear..lots of laughing on his part of the call). He is too busy of a doctor to spend the neccessary time with a patient that is needed.

March 29th, 2010
Attorney
excellent

March 28th, 2010
Richard Wickline
I have never been treated so well.Dr George is so gifted not only with remarkable surgical skills but superior intellect. I would have lost the use of my hands had it not be for him!I am indebted for life

December 4th, 2008
My daughter broke her arm. We were refered to him. He is a great doctor very friendly and he knew what he was doing