A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Gewolb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Gewolb, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Gewolb, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Forensic Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Gewolb graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gewolb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bank Gewolb MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Gewolb practice?
- Dr. Eric Gewolb has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Gewolb practices Psychiatry near Bayonne, NJ.
See Bayonne Psychiatrists.