A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Giza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Giza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giza
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Giza, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giza graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Giza MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Giza practice?
- Dr. Eric Giza has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Giza practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.