A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Giza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Giza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giza
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Giza, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giza graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Giza MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Giza practice?
- Dr. Eric Giza has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Giza practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.