A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Giza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Giza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Giza, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giza graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Giza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric Giza practice?
Dr. Eric Giza practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.