A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Glasofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Glasofer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Glasofer, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasofer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glasofer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Glasofer MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Glasofer practice?
- Dr. Eric Glasofer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Glasofer practices Allergy & Immunology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Pennsauken, NJ.
See Voorhees Allergists.