A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Glasofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Glasofer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glasofer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glasofer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Glasofer, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasofer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glasofer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Glasofer MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Glasofer practice?
- Dr. Eric Glasofer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Glasofer practices Allergy & Immunology near Merchantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Merchantville Allergists.